Thursday, March 15, 2012

     A quick update: After rejection from the creative writing program I entered the College of Education graduate program in Secondary Education with an emphasis in Art Education with Certification. In short, I want to teach high school Art. It's taken me years to figure out what I want to be when I grow up (I'm now 41); and once I saw with fresh eyes the path that I've been on it was a relatively easy decision to make. This first two months of classes confirmed my decision was the right one. We're on spring break now. I started the break with a backpacking trip into the desert wilderness of Northeastern Arizona. Here are a few photos from that invigorating journey.

I can see our camp from here!

A very intentional re-purposing of a pot sherd

Archetype

Buddha Cave

Moon over Conical Hill

No comments: