Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cap Lives!


My son Joseph and I are working on his blog now. He wants to write about all of his Marvel comic book action figures. I had taken up reading comics some time ago to keep up with his pursuits. I also purchased a Captain America figure for myself. Cap was the first and only comic I had read in my childhood. I am currently reading the new Captain America series along with the 1960s series.

Yesterday we set up a few of his figures against a neutral background and began photographing them for his blog. I took a few shots of Cap while I waited for him to pose his figures. We had a great time with both the shooting and the post-processing. We embellished a few shots with text and effects. It was a fun project for both of us.

He'll be posting his stories and photos soon so check in with him if you like at www.newXman.blogspot.com

No comments: